The term ‘GBA Group of Companies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Meridian House, Alexandra Dock North, Grimsby DN31 3UA. Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GBA Group of Companies prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Communications made via this website or authorised email over the domain "gbagroup.com" may make reference to a quotation or commercial offering. This quotation is provided subject to The GBA Group's Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Services (trading conditions) which can be found on this web page (downloadable from the navigation bar). These conditions apply to this quotation and any subsequent order notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in or incorporated into any document from or oral statement made by you, the customer. No variation or amendment to the conditions shall be of any effect unless expressly agreed, in writing, by a person authorised to sign on behalf of The GBA Group. By accepting this quotation, you confirm that uou have read and accept the conditions and am authorised to enter into a contract on behalf of the customer.